Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Nature taking over...

The next idea was to go back to the Spring idea. To incorporate al the information and research I had learnt on Spring and its form. So the design started to steer more towards a natural approach and I brought the outside in.
The next obstacle was how to use this design and incorporate the fashion designers products into it? So I went back to the dancers form and started to intertwine the two themes. Dance and Nature and came out with a meld of the two. This proved much more successful in showcasing the fashion designers work and my own in providing a visual spectacle and installation in which could engage the audience. It also proved to be a much more intimate experience for the audience since the items are now close to the ground and eye level, where as the designs before were at extreme height that they would have been easily missed. This design also brought together SOME of the aspects of the FIVE human SENSES... TOUCH, TASTE, SOUND, SIGHT and SMELL.

No comments:

Post a Comment